Blanket "Castle White"
Lovely warm woollen blanket in two gorgeous solid colours: milky white and soft beige. When folded on the foot of a bed, this reversible wool blanket will add a splash of warm colour to your interior. And if you want something different - simply turn the blanket over. Carefully crafted, this blanket is extremely warm, durable and will retain its colour and quality for a long time.
- Material: 75% Merino wool; 15% polyester; 10% cotton
- Weight: 580 g/m2
- Crafted in Europe
- Oeko-Tex certified
75% Merino wool; 15% polyester; 10% cotton
These blankets are made with a soft and generous layer of Merino wool on a base of sturdy cotton threads; a small amount of polyester is incorporated to help improve durability and keep the weight down.
Dry cleaning is preferable.
However, it can be washed at home.
- Use the special programme for wool in your washing machine and a special wool detergent.
- Always use a cold water cycle. Even warm water will cause wool to shrink.
- Do not use a spin cycle. Let your blanket or throw drain in the machine.
- Do not tumble dry! Hang the blanket outside, but keep it out of direct sunlight. After a while, turn your blanket/throw to another side to prevent stretching.
- Gently brush your wool blanket with a soft bristle brush.
Free shipping on orders over €150. Otherwise, shipping cost depends on destination. The total shipping cost is presented in the checkout process, right before you move on to your payment.
Once your product is shipped, it usually takes 1-2 business days in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, 2-10 business days for the rest of Europe. If you have not received your item, feel free to contact us.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the item(s) is not used, washed or damaged.